Next.js + React + Node.js + Headless CMS (WP REST)
Next.js + React + Node.js versions of 2 existing WordPress-based sites. These Next.js sites use the existing WP sites as a headless CMS, showcase Next.js’s flexible types of data fetching (Static Site Generation, Server-Side Rendering, and SWR), and dynamic routes.
Automated Booking System (React + Redux, JS, WordPress REST, PHP, Foundation)
An automated booking system. Requesters submit a booking request for an Asset (e.g., person) by start/end date, role, and experience level (e.g. 2021-01-01 – 2021-01-07, carpenter, senior). The first available Asset match is contacted and must accept or reject the request within a timeframe. If accepted, the booking is complete; if rejected, the next available matching Asset is contacted and so on. Showcases both React + Redux and Vanilla JS versions.
- http://booking.aaroncolon.net/ (contact Aaron for access)
- https://bitbucket.org/aaroncolon/booking-app/ (contact Aaron for access)
Dynamic Ecommerce Pricing License Selector + Custom Theme (JS, WordPress AJAX, PHP, WooCommerce)
A refactored, bare-bones, ground-up version of a previous project based on the WooCommerce Storefront theme using WooCommerce Product Variations for available custom licenses.
- https://github.com/aaroncolon/music-library-theme (contact Aaron for access)
- https://bitbucket.org/aaroncolon/lddl-custom-license-selector-wp/ (code selections from original client’s project)
User Data Input and Visualizer (JS, React + Redux, WordPress AJAX, Google Charts)
A mvp app made purely in good fun based on a viral video. Showcases both Vanilla JS and React + Redux + Thunk Middleware versions connected to a single MySQL database via WordPress AJAX. Allows users to enter and visualize data about various personal relationships using the Google Charts library.
- https://hotcrazy.aaroncolon.net/ (contact Aaron for access)
- https://bitbucket.org/aaroncolon/hot-crazy-matrix-web/ (contact Aaron for access)
Fantasy Football Rankings (JS, React + Redux)
Simplified recreation of common fantasy football ranking tables using React and Redux. Uses randomly generated ranking data.
Generate Unique Random Numbers From a Range (JS)
Utility functions for generating unique random numbers used in the Fantasy Football Ranker.
Cipher (React + Redux, JS, Foundation)
A variety of ciphers in React.
- https://bitbucket.org/aaroncolon/cipher-react/ (contact Aaron for access)
Biomod Calculator (React, JS, SASS)
Simple proof of concept calculators in React and JS (revealing module pattern).
- http://biomod.aaroncolon.net (React)
Coffee Calculator (JS)
Basic demo using a variety of JS patterns.
WaveSurfer Multiple Players (JS)
Multiple WaveSurfer instances reacting to JS events and states. Showcases ES5 revealing module pattern and ES6 classes.